A fire can strike at any time, creating smoke, odor, and soot accumulation that can quickly render homes and businesses uninhabitable. We know how devastating fires can be. Our project team leaders ready to respond and are fully certified to treat the effects of smoke, heat, and residue caused by fire.
Begin the mitigation process as soon as possible! 1st Call Disaster Services can prevent further damage and quickly return your property to a pre-loss condition. Thanks to our state-of-the-art cleaning processes and restoration solutions, we’re often able to save property that would otherwise requiring replacement. This restoration benefit ensures top-notch service while keeping inconveniences to a minimum.
We specialize in the following services for fire and smoke damage:
Fire damage restoration
Smoke and odor removal
Full pack-out/move-out of contents for heavy cleaning
When you’ve experienced fire or smoke damage to your home or business, rely on our 24-hour response, proven techniques, and one-year warranties. Make 1st Call your first and best choice for providing competent, genuine, and professional mitigation and restoration services. Call today!
Fire Emergency To-Dos
- Contact your local disaster relief service like the American Red Cross. They will help you find food, clothing, medicine, and a place to stay.
- If you have insurance, contact your insurance company.
- If you are not insured, try contacting community groups for aid and assistance.
- Check with the fire department to make sure your home is safe to enter. Be very careful when you go inside. Floors and walls may not be as safe as they look.
- Contact your landlord or mortgage company to report the fire.
- Try to find valuable documents and records.
- If you leave your home, call the local police department to let them know the site will be vacant.
- Begin saving receipts for any money you spend related to the fire loss. The receipts may be needed later by the insurance company and to prove any losses claimed on your income tax.
- Check with an accountant or the IRS about special benefits for people recovering from fire loss.
- Contact 1st Call Disaster Services to inspect your home for emergency board up / tarp up needs, any necessary water mitigation, structural cleaning, and structural repairs.