A fire can strike at any time, creating smoke, odor and soot accumulation that can quickly render homes and businesses uninhabitable. Our team of Project Team Leaders are fully certified in treating for the effects of smoke, heat and residues caused by fire.
By beginning the mitigation process as soon as possible, 1st Call Disaster Services professionals can prevent further damage and return your property to a pre-loss condition as quickly as possible. Thanks to our state-of-the-art cleaning processes and restoration solutions, we’re often able to save property that would otherwise need to be replaced. This aids in providing for top-notch services while keeping inconveniences to a minimum.
We specialize in the following services:
- Fire damage restoration
- Structure cleaning
- Smoke and odor removal
- Contents restoration
- Full pack-out/move-out of contents for heavy cleaning
When you’ve experienced fire or smoke damage to your home or business, our 24-hour response, proven techniques and one-year warranty make 1st Call your first and best choice for providing competent, genuine and professional mitigation, and restoration services.
Fire Emergency To-Do's
- Contact your local disaster relief service, such as the American Red Cross. They will help you find food, clothing, medicine and a place to stay.
- If you have insurance, contact your insurance company.
- If you are not insured, try contacting community groups for aid and assistance.
- Check with the fire department to make sure that your home is safe to enter. Be very careful when you go inside. Floors and walls may not be as safe as they look.
- Contact your landlord or mortgage company to report the fire.
- Try to find valuable documents and records.
- If you leave your home, call the local police department to let them know the site will be vacant.
- Begin saving receipts for any money that you spend related to the fire loss. The receipts may be needed later by the insurance company and to prove any losses claimed on your income tax.
- Check with an accountant or the IRS about special benefits for people recovering from fire loss.
- Contact 1st Call Disaster Services to inspect your home for emergency board up / tarp up, any necessary water mitigation, structural cleaning, and structural repairs.