1st Call Disaster Services Helps Restore a 3 Story Building in Blue Ash That Had Massive Water Damage
Posted on: Monday October 17, 2016 at 3:23 PM
There was a sprinkler head rupture on the 3rd floor due to freezing in an office building owned by CMC Properties. We also worked hand in hand with Cincinnati Insurance on this project.
- Began water extraction the minute we arrived to lessen the impact of water intrusion into other areas of the building.
- Made sure the contents of the tenants offices were secured and set properly for drying materials ranging from paper to wood.
- Implemented surgical demolition to restore as much of the structural components in the building as possible. For example, vinyl and cove base were removed to allow the walls to dry out.
- Brought in large scale desiccant dehumidifiers needed for a multi-story loss to expedite the dry down with the most efficiency possible. Calling semi-trucks and their drivers from regional resources to carry this large scale equipment to the site.
- Procured and delivered massive amounts of fuel to keep the equipment's generators running 24/7.
- Organized the security of the building with private security forces coordinated with the owner's own security detail.
The dry down was completed on schedule and without issue. A very happy customer!