Water damage can happen to anyone at any time. From floods to storms to faulty plumbing or appliances, unwanted water is one of the greatest threats to your property. A quick response is key to saving money and preventing costly water damage repairs concerns. Take comfort in knowing whenever disaster strikes, 1st Call Disaster Services has the experience, technologies, techniques, and resources to quickly help in water damage repair. Get your life back on track by calling 1st Call Disaster Services today!
Water Damage Restoration Services in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
1st Call Disaster Services specializes in advanced drying and dehumidification techniques using our surgical approach, which help in water damage to carpets, floors, and walls. This system eliminates the threat of dangerous mold and pathogen growth, thus saving property owners and insurance companies valuable time and money. 1st Call Disaster Services will use more advanced techniques for situations beyond typical. For example, we can save many hardwood flooring components simply by quickly responding and utilizing specialized drying equipment specifically for hardwood floors and other exotic surfaces.
We specialize in the following damage restoration services:
Flood damage restoration
Dehumidification and structural drying
Deodorizing and disinfecting
Contents cleaning and dry-down
Removal of soiling on multiple surfaces
Media and document recovery
Fine art restoration
Electronics equipment restoration
When you’ve experienced water damage to your home or business, rely on our 24-hour response, proven techniques, and one-year warranties. 1st Call Disaster Services is your first and best choice for providing competent, genuine, and professional water damage restoration. Contact us today for a prompt and courteous solution.
Water Emergency To-Dos
- Shut off the main valve that controls all water getting into your property or the individual shut-off valve if isolated.
- If shutting off the main valve, open all faucets to get any remaining water out of the plumbing system.
- Don’t use electrical devices (switches, lights sockets, and shop vacs, etc.) in the affected areas.
- Remove furniture and anything else of value from the area affected, especially soft goods (textiles, paper products, etc.). Place a square of plastic or a block of wood under the legs to elevate them above the water if items are not removable or are too large to move out of the area.
- Call 1st Call Disaster Services who can handle water extraction, structural drying, sanitation, and any other services deemed necessary. We can also refer you to a good plumber.