Water damage can happen to anyone at any time. From floods to storms to faulty plumbing or appliances, unwanted water is one of the greatest threats to your property. Quick response is the key to saving money, preventing costly repairs or mold concerns. Take comfort in knowing that whenever disaster strikes, 1st Call Disaster Services has the experience, advanced technology/techniques and resources to quickly restore your property and get your life back on track.
1st Call Disaster Services specializes in advanced drying and dehumidification techniques using our surgical approach, which rapidly removes water and moisture from carpets, floors and walls. This system eliminates the threat of dangerous mold and pathogen growth, thus saving property owners and insurance companies valuable time and money. More advanced techniques are utilized when measures beyond the typical are called for. For example, 1st Call Disaster Services saves many hardwood-flooring components simply by quickly responding and utilizing specialized drying equipment specifically for hardwood floors and other exotic surfaces.
We specialize in the following services:
- Water extraction
- Flood Damage
- Dehumidification and structural drying
- Deodorizing and disinfecting
- Contents cleaning & dry-down
- Removal of soiling on multiple surfaces
- Media and document recovery
- Fine art restoration
- Electronics equipment restoration
When you’ve experienced water damage to your home or business, our 24-hour response, proven techniques and one-year warranty make 1st Call Disaster Services your first and best choice for providing competent, genuine and professional mitigation restoration services. Contact us for a prompt and courteous solution.
Water Emergency To-Do's
- Shut off the main valve that controls all water getting into your property or the individual shut off valve if isolated.
- If shutting off main; Open all faucets to get remaining water out of the plumbing system.
- Don’t use electrical devices (switches, lights sockets, and shop vacs, etc.) in the affected areas
- Remove furniture and anything else of value from the area that is being affected especially soft goods (textiles, paper products, etc); If items are not removable or are too large to move out of the area, place a square of plastic beneath the legs or a block of wood to elevate them out of the water
- Call 1st Call Disaster Services who can handle water extraction, structural drying, sanitation, and any other services deemed necessary. We can also refer you to a good plumber.